Amended by the BOD Feb. 20, 2004
1. No pets allowed at the property except for service animals (proper ID must be on file at Front Desk).
2. Guests must be at least 25 years of age to register, and there must be an adult 25 years or older in the unit at all times to assume responsibility for underage guests.
3. Quiet time at the Resort is observed between 10pm and 9am.
4. There is a non-refundable charge for each unreturned key at time of departure.
5. The Resort will not allow unregistered guests access to the units, clubhouse, or pool area, and no unit information will be given without approval from the registered guest.
6. The Resort has a strict occupancy limit in compliance with the regulations of the State of Florida. Failure to properly identify number of guests and adhere to the occupancy limits may result in immediate request to vacate.
7. There are no assigned parking spaces. The Landmark does not allow Motor Homes, Boats, or Trailers. Your vehicle may be towed if parked without proper parking permit.
8. The Resort requests that smoking is limited to the exterior balconies of the units. Please do not throw your “butts” off of the balconies!
9. It is a felony to throw items off of the decks. Failure to abide will result in immediate eviction from property with no refunds or alternate use week.
10. Owners/Guests are responsible for disposing of trash (there are trash shoots on the East End of each floor- townhouse units please use the dumpster located on the east end of the building) Trash left in the unit, stairwell, balcony or hallway will result in a minimum $25 housekeeping charge.
11. Because there are washer/dryer machines in each unit, any requested towel or linen exchanges are available at minimal cost.
12. There is no grilling on decks or patios. Please see the Front Desk to obtain information for grill use in designated area.
13. For your safety, please do not prop open doors with the bolt lock, or leave door open with your slider also open- strong winds may force the door to shut. Repair charge of $250 for any broken lock.
14. Each unit is required to have a security deposit at time of check-in for $150.00, MC, VISA, DC, AX, Discover, cash (personal checks from owners only) are accepted.
15. Beach towels not returned will be charged.
16. The Landmark is not responsible for damages, loss of valuables and/or personal items left in your unit or vehicle or lost during your stay.